Don’t just settle. Score.
Having grown up in Belmar, Eddie knows that the value of a house on the Jersey Shore transcends numerical figures. The true worth is in the comfort and joy that a great home provides. So whether you are looking to buy, sell, or invest, Eddie will work relentlessly to ensure you get real value out of your real estate experience. His method is founded on creativity, integrity, and cultivation of opportunity. The end result? You don’t just settle. You score.
(Belmar Fishing Pier, shot by Eddie Szumski, licensed drone pilot)
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Fox & Roach, REALTORS® is part of HomeServices of America, the nation’s largest provider of total home services and largest residential brokerage company in the U.S. in sales volume, according to 2019 REAL Trends 500 report. The company’s market dominance is three times the market share of its nearest competitor.
In 2019 the brokerage completed more than 31,457 transactions. With over 5,000 Professionals in more than 65 sales offices across the Tri-State area, the company was recently acknowledged as #1 throughout the entire Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Network. Through its affiliate, the Trident Group, the company provides one-stop shopping and facilitated services to its clients including mortgage financing, and title, property and casualty insurance.
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices, Fox & Roach- Present
- Sales Associate with Berkshire Hathaway Home Services, Fox & Roach
- Member of the National Association of Realtors
- Member of Monmouth County Association of Realtors
- Member of Monmouth/Ocean County Multiple Listing Service
- #1 Top Producing Solo Sales Associate for both 2018 and 2019 at his Spring Lake Office
- #2 Top Producing Solo Sales Associate in 2017 at his Spring Lake office.
- NJ Realtors Circle of Excellence Awards for both 2018 (Silver) and 2019 (Gold)
- 1st place in the 54-hour Providence, Rhode Island startup weekend event
- Semi-Finalist in Rhode Island’s 2012 Business Plan Competition
- Member of the URI Student Investment Fund: Performed company valuations and sensitivity analysis. Managed an investment portfolio of over $100,000.
Property owner in Belmar & Lake Como where he enjoys running on the boardwalks, going to the beach and enjoying the year round activities and events. Hobbies include: traveling, fitness training, surfing, snowboarding, and cooking.
Fun Fact: Eddie had one of his inventions in front of Kevin Harrington, founder of “As Seen on TV” and former “shark” on the TV show Shark Tank. He would be happy to go over that interesting story with you should you be interested.