Don’t just settle. Score.
Over $100,000,000 SOLD!
Having grown on the Jersey Shore, Eddie knows that the value of a house transcends numerical figures. The true worth is in the comfort and joy that a great home provides. So whether you are looking to buy, sell, or invest, Eddie will work relentlessly to ensure you get real value out of your real estate experience. His method is founded on creativity, integrity, and cultivation of opportunity. The end result? You don’t just settle. You score.
(Belmar Fishing Pier, shot by Eddie Szumski, licensed drone pilot)
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Fox & Roach, REALTORS® is part of HomeServices of America, the nation’s largest provider of total home services and largest residential brokerage company in the U.S. in sales, according to the 2020 REAL Trends 500 report. The company was recently awarded “Real Estate Agency Brand of the Year” and “Highest Ranked in Trust and/Love” in the 32nd annual Harris Poll EquiTrend® Study.
With over 5,500 sales professionals in more than 75 sales offices across the Tri-State area, the company was recently acknowledged as #1, for the sixth year in a row, in the entire national Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Network.
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices, Fox & Roach- Present
- Sales Associate with Berkshire Hathaway Home Services, Fox & Roach
- #1 Top Producing Solo Sales Associate for 2018, 2019, 2020 at his Spring Lake Office
- #2 Top Producing Solo Sales Associate in 2017 at his Spring Lake office. (formerly Gloria Nilson & Co. Real Estate)
- NJ REALTORS® Circle of Excellence Sales Award, 2018-Silver; 2019-Gold; 2020-Platinum; 2021-Platinum
- Top 1% of the Network of more than 50,000 BHHS agents across the country
- Luxury Collection Specialist
- 2020 Elite Circle Award - (top 50 agents out of 5,500 BHHS Fox Roach)
- Member of the National Association of Realtors
- Member of Monmouth County Association of Realtors
- Member of Monmouth/Ocean County Multiple Listing Service
- Member of Garden State Multiple Listing Service (extra marketing exposure for sellers)
- Member of Bright Multiple Listing Service (extra marketing exposure for sellers)
- Monmouth Health & Life - Monmouth County Top Real Estate Agent
- Semi-Finalist in Rhode Island’s 2012 Business Plan Competition
- Member of the URI Student Investment Fund: Performed company valuations and sensitivity analysis. Managed an investment portfolio of over $100,000.
Property owner in Belmar & Lake Como where he enjoys running on the boardwalks, going to the beach and enjoying the year round activities and events. Hobbies include: traveling, surfing, snowboarding, and cooking.
Fun Fact: Eddie had one of his inventions in front of Kevin Harrington, founder of “As Seen on TV” and former “shark” on the TV show Shark Tank. He would be happy to go over that interesting story with you should you be interested.